I have had questions asked regarding when will I travel and make appearances at some genealogy gatherings?
My answer: I have always been making rare appearances (when money and time allows.). Currently, my sightings have been only in Canada of late, namely, Alberta and Ontario.
I have not been to the United States since 2001 (New York State) and 1988 prior to that (Chicago, IL; Tampa, FL; and NYC). These visits were many years before the long-eared knight had made his presence known.
- RootsTech: 26-29 February in Salt Lake City, UT // or //
- National Genealogical Society 20-23 May in Salt Lake City UT // or //
- Ontario Genealogical Society: 05-07 June in Hamilton, ON (“Rabbit Country!”)
- Alberta Genealogical Society: 23-25 April in Edmonton
- THEGenealogyShow: Birmingham, UK
- Ontario Genealogical Society: XX-XX June
RED = confirmed | BLUE = finalizing