I have always liked a good Blame Game.
In Facebook, on Saturday (26 April 2016), I saw what I call a “Dead Tree.” It is your genealogy tree, but instead of the names of your ancestors you fill in what ailment (or accident) each person died from. I also included age at death.
Now, it seems that this fun was started in 2013, and … died off? But I think it’s worth reviving 🙂
Zombie Trees anyone?
- I saw Megan Smolenyak‘s and thought it looked cool; and The Excuse (as I understand it) is going around like this:
- Megan blames “The Legal Genealogist,” Judy G. Russell; and,
- Judy accuses Nathan Murphy
Mine looks like this:
- Dad died when I was 40 years old. UPDATE (2016): Mum died in her sleep, when I was 53
- When Dad was 2 years old, he lost his father!
- He was 38 (and I was 12), when “Gramma Rabbit” passed away.
- Mum was 41 (and I was 19), when her father died.
- She was 19, and looking after 3 younger siblings, when her mother died.
So, what does your look like?
I did mine today. Here’s a link to my blog post about it. I linked back to your blog post, and I challenged others to do theirs, too. Thanks for the challenge. I needed that!
Yes, I am impressed! You did very well with it.
You were smarter than I was; you too the Blame Game further … linking back to me and my alibi about how it all started. 🙂
I am glad that the Zombie Challenge was fun for you. I hope your friends and followers try it as well; it puts a new twist on “longevity.”
All the Best, Dearie
Well, now I am intrigued to do the same with my family.
It is odd building it, but very informative when completed.
Please share yours; would love to see it!